back to sierranevada.edu

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ramblin'















                    
I find that I am contemplating what to do after I graduate in the spring time. It comes to me all the time, like when I'm concentrating on a sentence or picking out my socks.. BAM! "What are your plans after your done?" "Are you going to grad school?" "What kind of job do you want?" 
The commitment to anything right now makes me want to hop in a time machine and go back to the 60's and hitch-hike to someplace obscure. I guess what I'm saying is, the idea of building a form of mobile living to attach to my Ford Ranger is very appealing right now. I was googling images of home made campers and I found some good ones...

I feel like my ideal camper would be a hybrid of all the examples provided.. Maybe I would have an electric tricycle, with a tag-a-log type teardrop gypsy king, mini eco bubble chambers, and solar panels... and maybe it could be attached to the Lone Ranger for trips to colder climates.... maybe I could trike-it all the way to burning man... the Yucatan... (fade in camper bike atop Machu Pichu)

No comments:

Post a Comment